Pull the right hand grip off the handlebar.
1. Apply the parking brakes on the wheelchair biek and switch off the pedal assistance.
2. Make sure that there is nothing on the platform (no wheelchair or person). .
3. Pull the right handle (with the gear shift) off the handlebar. To do this, push in the balls to be able to remove the handle from the handlebar. Also remove the parking brake from the steering set by lifting it straight out of the holder.
4. Detach the cable connector and remove the safety pin from the frame.
5. Hang the handle with the brake lever on the luggage carrier or another suitable place on the wheelchair wheel.