Notifications sent via the Van Raam App
Receiving notifications is a big advantage of the Van Ram e-bike app. We want to make it easier for you as a customer. You can decide for yourself and indicate whether you want to receive a notification on your cell phone when your battery is almost empty or fully charged.
Furthermore, you have the possibility to set in the app at which battery percentage you want to receive this notification. You can also set further notifications. See below which notifications you can receive about yout battery:
- The battery is too cold. Then you will receive a notification with the tip to put your battery in a warmer place.
- The battery is too warm. Then you will receive a notification with the tip to put your battery in a colder place.
- That your battery is full. You will then receive a notification with the tip to remove your battery from the charging point.
- That your battery is almost empty. You will then receive a notification with the tip to charge your battery.
- That your battery is now in the energy-saving state. Your battery is too empty and must be charged. Furthermore, your battery can only be switched on manually.
If you set these push notifications, you can stay informed about your bike and prolong the life of your battery. Because a well maintained battery lasts longer. Tips for your batteries can also be found in this article: Tips for optimal battery performance