Van Raam on REHACARE tradeshow in Dusseldorf
From October 14 to October 17 will Van Raam special needs bikes be present at the REHACARE fair in Dusseldorf.
The REHACARE is the most important trade fair worldwide for rehabilitation, prevention, inclusion and care. Over 800 national and international exhibitors will be presenting a combination of product demonstrations and complex system solutions. Van Raam will be there to show a lot of special needs bikes.
Van Raam special needs bikes + innovation at REHACARE
At the Van Raam stand (Hall 3, stand A69) you can find these special needs bikes:
- Double rider cycle Fun2Go + double rider trailer FunTrain
- Wheelchair transport bike VeloPlus and wheelchair bike OPair
- Traditional tricycles Mini, Midi, Maxi and Maxi comfort
- Tricycle with seating Easy Rider
- Sporty tricycle with seating Easy Sport
- Compact electric scooter bike that can also be uses without pedalling, the Easy Go
- Twowheeltandem Twinny, child-parent two-wheel tandem Kivo and child-parent three-wheel tandem Kivo Plus
- Walking support City
- Comfortable low step through bike Balance
- Standard with top selling options on the Van Raam bicycles
Our special needs bikes for people with disabilities are with and without electric power assist, pedelec, available.