Adjusting the height of the Easy Rider handlebars
The height of the handlebars influences riding comfort. It determines the pressure on the hands and the posture of the back. You determine the most comfortable position yourself in practice.
This is how you adjust the handlebar height individually for yourself (this can be seen at minute 3:05 in the video):
- Loosen the screws of the parking brake clamp by a few turns.
- Open the lever on the handlebar and set it to the lowest position. See the explanation "Adjusting handlebars and stem'" for more information.
- By tilting the handlebar downwards you can reach the hexagon socket screw.
- Loosen the screw a few turns with an Allen key.
- Slide the handlebar stem to the correct height and then retighten the screw.
Attention! Do not pull out the handlebar stem further than the marking!
Finally, also retighten the screws of the parking brake clamp. Make sure that the parking brake clamp is always connected to the handlebar tube.
Extra tip: Then check that the handlebars and the wheel are in line.