2. How do you help customers who are looking for a Van Raam bicycle?
If you are looking for a special needs bicycle, you can take a test ride with us. We plan about 2 hours for this. We have a well marked test track of about 1.8 kilometres where you can try out the bike. In our showroom there is the possibility to have different options mounted on to a bike during a test ride and to try them out. We have a complete workshop that can fulfil these wishes.
After making an appointment and a test ride, you will receive an offer. The buying process then proceeds as follows:
- After confirmation of the offer, an invoice is written, indicating that half of the bike must be paid upfront.
- After receiving the payment, the order is placed at Van Raam.
- We inform our customer of the delivery date, which is stated in the Van Raam order confirmation.
- After the bicycle has been delivered, we make our payment to Van Raam.
- We inform our customer when we will pick up the bicycle and arrange for another appointment for inspection, test ride and fine-tuning. When the bike is at our premises, it is checked (screws, colour, spokes, etc.).
- When the customer has transferred the remaining amount, the bike is delivered. We always deliver all bicycles. Furthermore, we already point out our pick-up and delivery service of the inspection.
We also have some bikes in stock, which eliminates the steps where we order the bike from Van Raam.