Van Raam is participating in the EFRO-project ORCHESTRATOR
Within this project, we aim to design, develop, test, and validate an integrated, adaptive data architecture and infrastructure that can be managed autonomously. We will collaborate with various project partners to achieve this goal.
The goals of the project
This project is aimed at optimizing processes and providing optimal support in complex decision-making. The subobjectives of the project are:
- Further development/enhancement of the digitization strategy.
- Designing generic (open source) building blocks for the development of an integrated and adaptive data architecture and infrastructure.
- Experimental development of the ORCHESTRATOR.
- Testing and validation of the newly developed ORCHESTRATOR.
- Dissemination of the philosophy and blueprint of an ORCHESTRATOR.
Check out the bicycles from Van Raam
People, who cannot ride on a regular bicycle, look for a proper and safe alternative.
The Van Raam wheelchair bikes are used to enable a wheelchair dependent person to travel by cycle.
The Van Raam tandems are used to enjoy cycling together.
The two persons have a good view and can communicate well with each other due to the seats being next to each other.
Low step through bikes
The low step through bikes from Van Raam enable people to get on their bikes easier.
The walking aid elieves the legs by supporting the costumer’s weight on the saddle.
Electric mobility scooter bike
The compact electric scooter bike is designed for people with stability problems or variable energy level.
Our transport bikes are for children or adults who cannot or do not want to take part in traffic on their own or for recreational use.
Do you have any questions?
We are happy to assist you! Please check our contact page or contact us directly using the options below.