What are the features of the Van Raam e-bike app?
This depends on the type of battery you have; a battery without a yellow GPS sticker or a battery with a yellow GPS sticker.
I have a battery without a yellow GPS-sticker
I have a battery with a yellow GPS sticker
- App can be used as a luxury bicycle computer (speed, battery status, distance).
- Change bike settings.
- Send SOS messages with GPS location to a number of your choice.
- View cycled routes.
- View information about the bike.
If you have a battery with a yellow GPS sticker, then the above functions are also possible. In addition, some functions are added, namely:
- Pairing battery.
- View battery data such as type, status, serial number and remaining capacity.
- Receive battery advice using notifications. To unburden you as a customer, you can indicate that you want to receive a notification on your mobile phone if your battery is low. You can indicate in the app at what battery level you want to receive this notification. You can also indicate that you want to receive a notification when, for example, the battery is too cold. You will then receive a notification with the advice to put the battery in a warmer place.
- Receive push notifications: always stay informed about your bike and decide which notifications you want to receive, so that you know when the battery needs to be recharged, for example.
*A number of functionalities will only be activated if you have given your permission for this in the app.
How do you use your smart e-bike app?
The Van Raam e-bike app can be used to connect to the display via Bluetooth connection. Once the display is ready to connect to the smartphone, the on/off button briefly turns blue.
Download the Van Raam e-bike app for free from the Google Play Store (for Android) or the Apple App Store (IOS).