Find a dealer in your area
Van Raam has different types of locations:
- The Van Raam Headquarters with the Van Raam factory. This is where our customized bikes are produced, and our showroom (Experience Center) is placed. You cannot buy a bike here, this can only be done with one of the dealers listed below.
- A Van Raam Experience Center is a showroom of Van Raam. By appointment you can try out our bikes at our factory in Varsseveld (the Nederlands) and in Treuchtlingen (Germany). However, it is not possible to purchase a bicycle from us, this is done through a dealer or local bicycle dealer. They also take care of the service and warranty.
Van Raam has different types of dealers:
A Van Raam Premium Dealer has at least the following bikes in the showroom: Newest model of minimum the duo bike Fun2Go, wheelchair bikes VeloPlus and OPair, the tricycle Maxi and Easy Rider and loe entry bike Balance. This dealer can give you good advice about the Van Raam products and you can buy a bike here.
The Van Raam Dealer has a number of Van Raam bicycles as a test model (at least the tricycle Easy Rider) and knows a lot about the Van Raam products. You can also buy a bike here.
- A Van Raam Service Partner has no test models but has experience with Van Raam products and can order and maintain them.
- The Van Raam Rehabilitation Specialist is a dealer/organizations that sells / rents care aids as their core business.
- At a rental location partner Van Raam bikes you can rent certain Van Raam bicycles.
Select a country and region and the type of dealer below. On the list you will see all the different types of dealers and their contact details. Some dealers have more information on their details page. Click on "read more" for more information per dealer. If you have any comments about our dealers, please contact us via email@example.com or the contact form.
Would you like to read more about our different dealer types? ? Then take a look at our article " Find a Van Raam Dealer near you”